Discover one of Britain’s most complete historic estates. Less than 15 minutes drive from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, Tatton Park is a wonderful day out for families. The early 19th-century Wyatt house sits amid a landscaped deer park 400-hectare (1,000-acre). The theme of Victorian grandeur extends into the garden with its glasshouses, Italian and Japanese gardens.
- The mansion has one of the finest Gillows furniture collections
- Enjoy the landscaped deer park, including a new bird hide
- The gardens contain 250 years of garden design and history
- Explore 500 years of history at the Old Hall
- Visit one of over 100 events held throughout the year
- Feed rare breed animals at the 1930s working farm
- Children’s play area