Manchester Airport to Etihad Stadium
The easiest way to get from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport to the City of Manchester Stadium is to drive. You can reach the Etihad Stadium in just over twenty minutes and the route is very straight forward. From the hotel you can reach the M56 within a few minutes.
- Drive 8 miles and then take a right on to the A34.
- After two miles join the A6010 and then after another few miles join the A662.
- This will bring you directly outside the stadium.
- There are many parking facilities available around the area for a small charge.
- Manchester Airport Train Station is accessible from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport via our free shuttle bus service.
- Catch one of the frequent trains to Manchester Piccadilly Station.
- Follow signs to Piccadilly Manchester Metrolink and catch a tram to Etihad campus (Ashton under Lyne direction).
- From Etihad Campus Metrolink Station you can reach Manchester City; Etihad stadium within ten minutes walk.
- Visit Transport for Greater Manchester website for travel planner and journey times.