Clayton Hotels Manchester Airport offer car parking facilities for the duration of your holiday. The car parking facilities are provided by our Offsite Parking Partners. Clayton Hotels offer this facility to guests under our Offsite Parking Partners terms and conditions, to provide you with the best level of service possible and to ensure that your vehicle is treated with the upmost care and respect. Clayton Hotels acts as a booking agent only for our Offsite Parking Partners and is not responsible for any losses directly associated with the car parking facility.
1. Our Offsite Parking Partners will remove your vehicle to a long term parking area situated approximately 12.5 miles from the hotel. Please make sure there is enough fuel In your car for the round trip of 25 miles.
2. Our Offsite Parking Partners accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your vehicle or other property unless caused by its proven negligence or wilful default or that of it’s sub-contractors, (if any). All complaints must be reported to Clayton Hotels before leaving the premises as no liability will be considered at a later date.
3. · Vehicles are left at the owners own risk.
· Vehicle settings may be altered for the driver’s safety.
· No liability can be accepted for any natural airborne debris found on the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
· Owing to general wear and tear no liability can be accepted for keys left in our possession.
4. Our Offsite Parking Partners shall not be held responsible for any financial loss or consequential loss as a result of this arrangement.
5. You are required to complete a registration document providing details of your vehicle and you must provide all necessary vehicle keys and car codes to Clayton Hotels. Our Offsite Parking Partners will photograph your vehicle before it is removed from Clayton Hotels Car Park
6. Your car will be parked by our Offsite Parking Partners in a secure facility which will comprise of a ground level car park, surrounded by CCTV security cameras and secure fencing, our sites are manned 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
7. Our Offsite Parking Partners would be unable to remove your vehicle in the event of the following: flat battery, flat tyre, immobiliser code not supplied to Clayton Hotels, insufficient amount of fuel in the tank for the short journey to the car parks, no valid tax disk displayed or any perceived maintenance problem which may cause the car to be deemed unfit to be driven.
8. In the event that your vehicle can not be moved either from Clayton Hotels or from our Offsite Parking Partners your car will remain in-situ and you are responsible for any costs incurred.
9. Should your vehicle become un-roadworthy at any point during its transfer either to or from our Offsite Parking Partners we accept no liability for costs incurred as a result. Should your vehicle need recovery, costs are to be paid by yourself upon return to Clayton Hotels in order for you to then collect your vehicle. Any associated receipts and documents in connection with recovery of a vehicle will be provided for you.
10. In the event that Clayton Hotels incur any charges in respect of your vehicle you agree to indemnify Clayton Hotels for any charges incurred related to, without limitation, maintenance, recovery or removal of your vehicle.
11. If our Offsite Parking Partners experience problems starting your vehicle whilst in our care we will endeavour to start and return the vehicle to Clayton Hotels. Our Offsite Parking Partners may use power starter recognised within the industry for flat/low batteries and will inflate any flat tyres wherever possible.
12. In the event that your vehicle fails to start our Offsite Parking Partners will have the vehicle recovered back to Clayton Hotels for your collection, all recovery charges will be payable by yourself upon your return to the hotel.
13. Our Offsite Parking Partners have fully comprehensive insurance in place in respect of our transferral of your vehicle from Clayton Hotels and our Offsite Parking Partners, as per normal airport car parking insurance terms your vehicle is not covered by our Offsite Parking Partners for the period parked at our Offsite Parking Partners, or whilst your vehicle is parked at Clayton Hotels either before collection or after delivery. We do not insure your vehicle for it’s windscreen/glass, tyres, wheels, trims, mechanical breakdown etc., public liability, consequential loss, maintenance, loss of money or loss or damage to personal belongings. Therefore it is essential that you have valid comprehensive insurance in place to cover your vehicle for the above as well as for theft, fire etc, in accordance with normal insurance terms.
14. All personal data given to Clayton Hotels and our Offsite Parking Partners will be processed and deleted in accordance with the data protection act of 1998.
15. Our Offsite Parking Partners are responsible for all claims of damage (reported in accordance set out within these terms and conditions) and/or lost property arising through proven negligence on their part. If you experience any problems associated with the car parking facility please contact the hotel on 0161 4980333 and we will contact our Offsite Parking Partners.
16. Clayton Hotels shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any failure by our Offsite Parking Partners to store or deliver your vehicle as agreed or in relation to any delay in doing so or for any loss or damage to vehicles.
17. If any part of these terms and conditions are unenforceable (Including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
18. Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
19. The contract known as ‘terms and conditions’ between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. These terms and conditions, together with our Offsite Parking Partners registration form and Clayton Hotels registration form, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the car parking facility. Nothing said by any person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.