Terms and conditions
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport can accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your vehicle or other property.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport does not accept responsibility for any charges from ParkingEye as a result of any misinformation or failure to register vehicle details correctly.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport has an open-air car park.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport will not accept liability for the consequences of the weather or for any alleged damage that was not seen or reported and due to the weather or light conditions or where the exterior of the vehicle was dirty.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport will not accept responsibility for damaged windscreens or other glass.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport are not responsible for third parties in regards to parking including Parking Eye and The Car Park People.
Terms & Conditions of Use of Car Parking Facility – Parking Partners
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport offers car parking facilities for the duration of your holiday. When parking for 5 days or more, the car is taken to a secure off-site car park on the day of your arrival. The car parking facilities are provided by The Car Park People. Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport offers this facility to guests under the parking partners (The Car Park People) terms and conditions, to provide you with the best level of service possible and to ensure that your vehicle is treated with the utmost care and respect. Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport acts as a booking agent only for the parking partners and is not responsible for any losses directly associated with the car parking facility.
Long Stay Off Site Parking
The Car Park People will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when The Car Park People take the keys to your vehicle.
The Car Park People will remove your vehicle to a long term parking area situated approximately 15 miles from the hotel. Please make sure there is enough fuel in your car for the round trip of 30 miles.
The Car Park People accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your vehicle or other property unless caused by its proven negligence or wilful default or that of its sub-contractors. (if any). All complaints must be reported to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport before leaving the premises as no liability will be considered at a later date.
Vehicles are left at the owner’s own risk. Vehicle settings may be altered for the driver’s safety No liability can be accepted for any natural airborne debris found on the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
The Car Park People shall not be held responsible for any financial loss or consequential loss as a result of this arrangement.
You are required to complete a registration document providing details of your vehicle and you must provide all necessary vehicle keys and car codes to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport. The Car Park People will photograph your vehicle before it is removed from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport’s car park.
Your car will be parked by The Car Park People in a secure facility which will be comprised of a ground level car park surrounded by CCTV security cameras and secure fencing, sites are manned 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
The Car Park People would be unable to remove your vehicle in the event of the following: Flat battery, flat tyre, immobiliser code not supplied to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, insufficient amount of fuel in the tank for your short journey to the car parks, no valid tax, MOT, insurance or any perceived maintenance problem which may cause the car to be deemed unfit to be driven.
All cars are subject to a DVLA check prior to removal any cars not moved due to a failed check will be check will be charged the nightly rate.
In the event that your vehicle can not be moved either from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, The Car Park People sites, your car will remain in-situ and you are responsible for any costs incurred.
Should your vehicle become un-roadworthy at any point during its transfer either to or from The Car Park People we accept no liability for costs incurred as a result. Should your vehicle need recovery, costs are to be paid by yourself upon return to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport in order for you to then collect your vehicle. Any associated receipts and documents in connection with recovery of a vehicle will be provided for you.
In the event that Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport incur any charges in respect of your vehicle you agree to indemnify Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport for any charges incurred related to, without limitation, maintenance, recovery or removal of your vehicle.
If The Car Park People experience problems starting your vehicle whilst in our care we will endeavour to start and return the vehicle to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport. The Car Park People or The Car Park People may use power starter recognised within the industry for flat/low batteries and will inflate any flat tyre wherever possible.
In the event that your vehicle fails to start, The Car Park People will have the vehicle recovered back to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport for your collection, all recovery charges will be payable by yourself upon your return to the hotel.
The Car Park People have fully comprehensive insurance in place in respect of our transfer of your vehicle from Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport to The Car Park People as per normal airport car parking insurance terms your vehicle is not covered by The Car Park People for: The period parked at The Car Park People, or whilst your vehicle is parked at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, either before collection or after delivery. We do not insure your vehicle for its windscreen/glass, tyres, wheels, trims, mechanical breakdown etc. Public Liability, consequential loss, maintenance, loss of money or loss or damage to personal belongings. Therefore it is essential that you have valid comprehensive insurance in place to cover your vehicle for the above as well as for theft, fire etc, in accordance with normal insurance terms.
- All personal data given to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport and The Car Park People will be processed and deleted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Car Park People is responsible for all claims of damage (reported in accordance set out within these terms and conditions) and/or lost property arising through proven negligence on their part.
- Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any failure by The Car Park People to store or deliver your vehicle as agreed or in relation to any delay in doing so or for any loss or damage to vehicles, unless in the sole care of Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport either before collection by The Car Park People or after delivery by The Car Park People
- If any part of these terms and conditions are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees, or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement. This does not affect any right under the UK contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- The contract known as ‘terms and conditions’ between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between parties involved. These terms and conditions, together with the The Car Park People registration form and Clayton Hotel registration form, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the car parking facility. Nothing said by any person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.