Hotel & Car Parking Package With Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport Terms & Conditions
Onsite parking is available for £15 per 24hours. Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport offer car parking facilities for the duration of your holiday. When parking for 5 days or more, the car is taken to a secure off site car park on the day of your arrival. The car parking facilities are provided by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited. Clayton Hotel offers this facility to guests under the parking partners (Cheshire Airport Parking Limited) terms and conditions, to provide you with the best level of service possible and to ensure that your vehicle is treated with the utmost care and respect. Clayton Hotel acts as a booking agent only for the parking partners and is not responsible for any losses directly associated with the car parking facility.
Terms & Conditions of Use of Car Parking Facility – Parking Partners
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited will remove your vehicle to a long term parking area situated approximately 12 miles from the hotel. Please make sure there is enough fuel in your car for the round trip of 12 miles.
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your vehicle or other property unless caused by its proven negligence or wilful default or that of its sub-contractors. (if any). All complaints must be reported to Clayton Hotel before leaving the premises as no liability will be considered at a later date.
- Vehicles are left at the owners own risk. Vehicle settings may be altered for the driver’s safety No liability can be accepted for any natural airborne debris found on the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited shall not be held responsible for any financial loss or consequential loss as a result of this arrangement.
You are required to complete a registration document providing details of your vehicle and you must provide all necessary vehicle keys and car codes to Clayton Hotel. Cheshire Airport Parking Limited will photograph your vehicle before it is removed from Clayton Hotel Car Park.
- Your car will be parked by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited in a secure facility which will be comprised of a ground level, surrounded by CCTV security cameras and secure fencing, sites are manned 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited would be unable to remove your vehicle in the event of the following: Flat battery, flat tyre, immobiliser code not supplied to Clayton Hotel, insufficient amount of fuel in the tank for your short journey to the car parks, no valid tax disk displayed or any perceived maintenance problem which may cause the car to be deemed unfit to be driven.
- In the event that your vehicle can not be moved either from Clayton Hotel, Cheshire Airport Parking Limited sites, your car will remain in-situ and you are responsible for any costs incurred.
- Should your vehicle become un-roadworthy at any point during its transfer either to or from Cheshire Airport Parking Limited we accept no liability for costs incurred as a result. Should your vehicle need recovery, costs are to be paid by yourself upon return to Clayton Hotel in order for you to then collect your vehicle. Any associated receipts and documents in connection with recovery of a vehicle will be provided for you.
- In the event that Clayton Hotel incur any charges in respect of your vehicle you agree to indemnify Clayton Hotel for any charges incurred related to, without limitation, maintenance, recovery or removal of your vehicle.
- If Cheshire Airport Parking Limited experience problems starting your vehicle whilst in our care we will endeavour to start and return the vehicle to Clayton Hotel. Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd or Cheshire Airport Parking Limited may use power starter recognised within the industry for flat/low batteries and will inflate any flat tyre wherever possible.
- In the event that your vehicle fails to start, Cheshire Airport Parking Limited will have the vehicle recovered back to Clayton Hotel for your collection, all recovery charges will be payable by yourself upon your return to the hotel.
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited have fully comprehensive insurance in place in respect of our transferral of your vehicle from Clayton Hotel Cheshire Airport Parking Limited as per normal airport car parking insurance terms your vehicle is not covered by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited for: The period parked at Cheshire Airport Parking Limited, or whilst your vehicle is parked at Clayton Hotel either before collection or after delivery. We do not insure your vehicle for its windscreen/glass, tyres, wheels, trims, mechanical breakdown etc. Public Liability, consequential loss, maintenance, loss of money or loss or damage to personal belongings. Therefore it is essential that you have valid comprehensive insurance in place to cover your vehicle for the above as well as for theft, fire etc, in accordance with normal insurance terms.
- All personal data given to Clayton Hotel and Cheshire Airport Parking Limited will be processed and deleted in accordance with the data protection act of 1998.
- Cheshire Airport Parking Limited is responsible for all claims of damage (reported in accordance set out within these terms and conditions) and/or lost property arising through proven negligence on their part.
- Clayton Hotel shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any failure by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited to store or deliver your vehicle as agreed or in relation to any delay in doing so or for any loss or damage to vehicles, unless in the sole care of Clayton Hotel either before collection by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited or after delivery by Cheshire Airport Parking Limited
- If any part of these terms and conditions are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees, or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement. This does not affect any right under the UK contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- The contract known as ‘terms and conditions’ between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between parties involved. These terms and conditions, together with the Airport Parking Limited registration form and Clayton Hotel registration form, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the car parking facility. Nothing said by any person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.